Tuesday, July 14, 2015

June 28 & 29, 2015

This is getting too typical!!
Hey Momma!!

im sorry to keep doing this to you, but i dont have any time today, we had to drive all the way up to lisbon today so that i could redo my drivers liscence thingy, and it took FOREVER, so i'll wrtie tomorrow!! haha i love you guys!!


Luckily he always follows up with a real letter!

Hey Momma!!

oh trust me, it aint been no vacation, but it definitely has some perks haha(: and man, i was looking at the condo in the background of Ammon with the bacon, totally makes me wish i was there with you guys!! i cant wait to visit that place again! i cant wait to go to the beach and actually be able to get into the water!! haha, so we count the mission a lot by how many transfers you have. out in the field elders have 16 transfers and sisters have 12. im in my 13th, so all the sisters who came in with me already went home, which is a weird thought. and we call each transfer a generation, so there are only 3 generations older than me (elders with 14, 15, and 16 tansfers). my generation is getting darn old haha. my son elder Roberts, is already in his 8th transfer... he'll hit a year in the mission in about 2 weeks haha, that really blows my mind. our new mission Pres.'s name is Victor Emanuel Engelhardt Tavares, he's from Brasil and im really hoping that he speaks english haha. its kinda a bummer to get a new pres, cuz i've know Pres Fluckiger my whole mish, and now im gonna have 1 normal interview with our new pres, and the next interview after that will be my going home interview, so im pretty much doing it with a stranger. but im excited to meet the guy, he flies in to portugal tomorrow, and then next week we'll have "get to know" conference with him so here in about 2 weeks i'll be able to tell you more about him(: 

haha i laughed pretty hard when you were talking about Brig's "pitifully short" email, and i'll be honest, it's hard for me to write longs letters! its not that i dont love you, i just have no idea what i want to tell you about! it takes me forever to sit here and to try and remember what i did throughout the week haha. so i dont blame Briggy for writing a short letter, but i bet that he'll get better at it in his mission! 

i wrote dad about me spending money, so hold on, i'll just copy and paste what i sent to dad... here it is:

and my comp and i bought tickets for this aquatic animal show. it was kinda like the zoo i went to in lisbon, but with aquatic animals, seals and dolphins and whatnot. hahaha my comp gets freaked out by large animals, so he was freaking out the whole time while the trainers were swimming and doing the show with the seals and sea lions, and especially when they busted out a walrus hahaha. it was pretty funny. and these past few weeks i've had to take out a lot of personal money to pay for gas. like they give us enough money for the normal amount of driving we do, but in these past 3 weeks we've had to go to lisbon twice, and that's a whole tank of gas in 1 direction so me and mcgraw both have had to dip alot into our personal money. they reimburse us, but it takes a bit, tommorow since its the first of the month we'll get "paid". but could you pretty please make sure that i always have at least 100 bucks on my account? im not blowing it on personal stuff, usually its to save our butt when we need gas. 

and that also explains the ticket i bought haha. no im not going on some cash blowing rampage at the end of my mission haha, there's nothing cool to buy here anyways! but im so excited to show it all to you guys. and the best part is that we can rent a car for our trip, cuz i have my portuguese drivers liscence! haha, and i know my way around portugal pretty well now. driving in lisbon is psychotic haha, people there are the fricken worst drivers in the world!! 

well now i gotta go, but i love you guys a ton!! have a good week in san diego, please take tons of pics!! i did pretty crappy this week on taking pics, so i'll do better this week!! 
love you guys!!!


No Pictures from our Boy this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment