Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 10, 2014

Transfer for Zach
Zach has mixed emotions about being transferred. He was rushed with all the changes, and so his letter(s) is short and sweet. No pictures this week :(

Hey momma!! well yea i got transfered, and now im in a place called Tejo, it's right inside Lisbon haha, this is a huuuuge change, now in a big city!! Well today has been crazy, so I'm super sorry but I have like no time to email today, but I love you guys and I'll write you next week!! But I'm safe and doing great(: I'll be able to right next week!!

An hour later Zach found a little more time :)

Hey momma, I've got a little bit more time(: but I'm in the mission office right now, so I can't send pictures this week, but I'll send them next week. I still dont know what my new address is, but could you maybe send a package with all the good stuff? You could send it to the mission office, cuz my new area is right by the mission office, and I'm a zone leader now hahahaha, which I think is proof that president lost his mind, but it'll be a great learning opportunity haha, dad can explain what a zone leader is(: But ya, saying good bye to Beja was by far the hardest goodbye yet. I'm not gonna lie, saying good bye to Denis was so hard, because he didn't fully understand why I had to leave, so when we come back to visit, we have to spend at least a whole day in Beja, because I already miss that place so much haha. But I'm just so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve there, because those people will always have such special place in my heart. But I'm excited for this up coming transfer and what it's got in store for me(: And this coming Friday we have a big ole meeting here in Lisbon, and Elder Quitin L Cook is coming to talk to us, so I'll get to see Elder Roberts again!!(: but now i gotta bounce, so I"ll write more next week!! I love you guys!!(:

LOVE THIS BOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment