Monday, August 17, 2015

July 19 & 20, 2015

A Surprise Letter On Sunday July 19th 

Hi momma!

haha it was funny to get on the computer and as soon as i opened up my email i got this letter from you haha(: well im on my email cuz today is transfers day, but we lost our phone... more like i lost it haha, i think i left it on a bus... anyways since they cant call us for transfers they're gonna have to send it to us by email.... so we're just sitting here waiting! but i already know that im getting transfered... our mission pres called me earlier cuz it's a "specific transfer". there's an elder from Brazil who's kind of troublesome in the mish... not like a rule breaker or just a bad missionary or whatever, he just doesnt usually get along with his comps very well cuz i think he's slighty bipolar and kind of childish in the head... like im childish cuz im immature, but he's childish cuz he throws tantrums or stuff like that. i've met him a couple times, but i know more about him cuz my son Roberts served with him and kinda had a rough transfer. well anyways Pres called me today and told me about the situation, and he's putting me with him cuz he feels that i have the personality that could help smooth him out i guess. The weird part is that im going back to serve in Tejo. Which is the area in Lisbon i was in over christmas last year. Like im really excited to see a bunch of old friends again, but im also kinda nervous haha. One thing that i never wanted to do in my mish was return to an area i had already served in, i just think it's super weird, the thought of going back to somewhere i was 8 months ago and starting all over.... but i guess we'll see how it goes!! if anything i'll probably just get buff this transfer, i bought some protein a few weeks ago to try and bulk up a bit before i come home (mason is probably bigger than me, i only weigh about 150 pounds right now if i'm wet haha, i've gotten really skinny out here) and my way of dealing with stress has always been to work out haha. it's just kind of a bummer cuz i really like this area and i was thinking i was gonna finish my mission down here... well i guess not!! haha

Well anyways im super stoked to see this picture of my photoshopped head, on Mason's body hahaha. And no i didnt get a driving ticket for the accident, and i did not lose my license either, just driving privileges in the mission. So yes i will be able to drive when we come as a family. But so could you guys, the passport works like a driver's license for the first 6 months of being in a country or something like that... but i got dibs on driving!(; and THANK YOU for getting a new driver's license haha(: yea i got your email about doing college stuff, what website do i go to to do that BYU stuff? i tried getting on some byu website but i didnt see a log in or anything. so i clicked on the option for missionaries in the mission field appyling but it didnt make any sense to me haha. 

well now you wont have to worry about waiting to see if you can read my letter tomorrow haha. im gonna be on a bus tomorrow for like 6 hours or something going from the southern tip of portugal back up to lisbon, so i dont know how much time i'll have to write tomorrow, but i'll do my best haha. by the way im totally jealous that you guys are going to yellowstone!! that is so sick! please take a ton of pictures AND VIDEOS! im actually really excited to watch home videos of all the stuff ive been missing for the past two years! and im excited to show you guys some videos too!! i cant believe i only have 4 months left, it blows my mind that im that close to coming home.... it freaks me out! haha

well i love you guys!!! hahahahaha i just realized that i have a tendancy to start my paragraphs with "well" haha... 
have a good week in Yellowstone!!(:


P-day Letter on Monday July 20th
haha, man im so jealous of you guys!!! go wrastle a moose for me! haha. and im not down cuz of the comp at all, it's just weird to be going back to somewhere i already served. im afraid it will make me feel like im starting over haha. but im sure once i see all my good friends there it wont matter. i'm mostly bummed about leaving this area, this area is sweet! and i only got to stay here for one transfer! i have this transfer and then two more, so if i end up finishing my mission in Tejo (Lisbon) i'll have a total of 5 transfers in that one area.... thats a ton!! haha, not to mention the city aint exactly my cup of tea... that's okay, cuz if i finish out my mish there, it'll just make seeing the wide open desert and mountain ranges that much better haha. just to let you guys get ready, if y'all are thinking that im gonna wanna sit around and talk about my mish for a couple days you guys got another thing coming! haha, all im gonna wanna do is dirtbike and go cliff jumping and wake boarding (yes i know it will be november but i dont care!) and flippin drive Brigs ginormous truck a little bit and burn some stuff and play the drums and listen to some Social Distortion and AC DC and The Cult and System Of A Down haha. but there will be plenty of time for talking on the drives in between these activities(; hahahaha(: and okay, sometime during this week i'll get on and do the BYU stuff, do i need to write essays for the other schools too? and did you apply me to MCC also? just in case i turn into an introvert hermit when i get home and dont wanna be more than 2 miles from home hahahaha(; but i'll get on it this week, thanks for everything!

I love you so much!(:

No pictures this week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment