Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 1, 2015

A Letter Between Brothers!
This made my heart melt!
From: Ammon(10) to Zach(19)
Dear Zach,
I miss you and I love you! I can’t wait for you to get home because I’m gonna take you down in wrestling and Turkey bowl! 
Have you made any new friends in Portugal lately?
I always have you in my prayers, hoping that you will be alright.
Here is a poem just for you-

Z= zany
A= awesome
C= cool
H= happy

This is what I think of when I think of you. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think of you because I think I’m going to go on a mission and hopefully go to Portugal and do the same thing as you.

That’s all for now Stink Brain!!
Love 
Ammon

From: Zach to Ammon
Ammonition!! 
well good thing that i still have 6 months left in my mission so that i can start working out and training so i can take you down in wrestling and turkey bowl punk!!
i've made a couple new friends, and some of them even speak english a little bit! have you made any new friends lately?
thankyou bud for always praying for me, i need it! i always have you and brig and mason, and mom and dad in my prayers too, but especially you and your brothers, im always praying that you boys will be able to make the right choices, and to also help your friends to make the right choices. once of my best friends, Holden, decided to go on a mission because i went and i was a good example to him. i pray every night that you are always a good example to your friends too!! and i know you are! 
I love you punk!!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment